Did you know how much water you use every single day? Clean water is an extremely limited resource and unfortunately only about 1% of the earth’s water is available for consumption. Additionally, water conservation is essential for maintaining eco-systems as our lakes & streams are the life source for thousands of plants and animals. Here are some ways you can help to reduce your water consumption:
- Turn off the water while brushing your teeth.
- Fix leaky faucets, toilets and appliances.
- Don’t run your dishwasher or washing machine until they are full.
- Install a water saving shower head.
- Use a broom to clean driveways and sidewalks.
Leave a reply