It’s a wonderful time of the year to express your graduate and appreciation. Consider a tradition involving the entire family (and your friends) with this Thanksgiving-themed DIY décor project.
What you need:
- Leaves: Cut out various color leaves from paper or use precut leaves from a craft store.
- String: Twine is especially festive during the fall season.
What to do:
- Punch a hole in each leaf.
- Have each member of your family write something they are thankful for on a leaf.
- Lace the leaf onto your string. (You can tie a knot after each leaf to space them out, if you prefer.)
- Display your Thankful Leaves where you and your loved ones can enjoy the colorful display and be reminded of the gratitudes.
- Consider setting out a small basket of blank leaves with a marker or crayon so family members can add new gratitudes to the collection.
- Don’t forget to invite family and friends who visit during this time of year to participate, too.