Grilling this weekend? Grab some corn at your local farmer’s market and try our favorite grilled corn recipe that will compliment any meal. Be sure to pre-wash your corn in filtered water. #makingwaterbetter
- 6 ears corn, husked
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- Lime wedges, for squeezing
- Heat grill to high. Oil grates and add corn. Grill, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl add brown sugar, cayenne, salt, pepper, and butter. Whisk ingredients together until combined.
- Baste corn, while grilling, until totally slathered in sauce.
- Grill until charred and tender, 5 minutes more.
- Squeeze with lime and serve.