Planning to get away this fall? Whether it is a long weekend or a big vacation, packing can cause unnecessary stress. Here are seven packing tips to organize the packing process, no matter your destination.
- Check the weather of your destination(s).
- Make a packing list and stick to it.
- Know your airline’s baggage policy.
- Roll your clothes. (For more room and less wrinkles!)
- Use all available space. (Like the inside of your shoes.)
- Keep liquids in a plastic bag.
- Pack your absolute essentials and one change of clothes in your carry on, just in case.