Our Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System provides cleaner, better tasting water through reverse osmosis filtration. A process that removes 90+% of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), reverse osmosis drinking systems allows homeowners to enjoy all of the benefits of bottled water quality without the extra expense. Our product offers 4-stage filtration, utilizing separate sediment and chlorine taste & odor filters for superior membrane module protection, a sanitary, encapsulated reverse osmosis membrane, and carbon block post-filter for enhanced flow from a dedicated faucet.
The system is powered by existing residential line pressure so no electricity required. The system helps conserve water, shutting down when the storage tank is full and turning back on to refill the tank. Replacement filters are easy to change — twist on, twist off, no mess.
- System installs under the sink and uses designated faucet (included) for drinking and cooking water use
- Designer faucets are also available
- Helps conserve water by automatically stopping production when tank is full
- Filters easily changed by hand
- Positive Environmental Impact
- Reduces energy consumption
- Less plastic bottles in our landfills
- Less recycling required