The health and safety of The Portasoft Company employees and customers is our highest priority. With COVID-19 becoming a more widespread concern, Portasoft has implemented preventive measures in line with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). At this time, we are taking recommended precautions while continuing regular operations. We have instructed that all employees:
- Have hand sanitizer with at least 62% alcohol and sanitizing wipes readily available
- Cover their mouth and nose with the crook of their arm while sneezing or coughing
- Wash their hands frequently (at least 20 seconds), as often as possible
- Stay home if they are not feeling well or have symptoms such as a fever (100.4° or more) or respiratory condition
- Self-quarantine or seek medical treatment when necessary
We are carefully monitoring the evolving coronavirus situation globally and will continue to take direction from the CDC and follow its recommendations. Please check our website for future updates. We look forward to continuing to serve our customers during this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at (908) 233-4300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the latest updates regarding the COVID 19 Virus, please visit the CDC website: