Service Tech / Installer
We are one of the oldest and largest water conditioning companies in New Jersey. Presently, we have an immediate opening for a service tech/installer. An ideal candidate would have previous water treatment experience. However, we are willing to train individuals with a desire to learn new skills.
Job responsibilities to include:
- Installing various types of water conditioning equipment including filters, water softeners and R/O equipment.
- Service existing water softening and filtration equipment
- Rebuild controls
- Filter changes
- Rebed mineral tanks
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Must be punctual
- Neat appearance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid driver license with no points
- Heavy lifting may be required
- Plumbing and mechanical skills are preferred but not required
- We will train;
- We provide uniforms;
- 2 weeks paid vacation after one year with the company;
- Medical benefits available after 3 months with the company;
- Starting salary negotiable.To be considered. Please reply to the above email with your resume attached.
Location: Central NJ
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial